Nothing Shall Separate us from the Love of God
January 3, 2021 Speaker: Dave Oda
Passage: Romans 8:31–8:39
Click here for our sermon discussion questions or see them listed below. We highly encourage you to listen, think, and talk about the sermon. These are questions you can reflect on yourself, with your family, or with your small group
Livestream services will continue to be available every Saturday night at 6:00 pm. On the 2nd Sunday of every month, livestream services will also be available at 8:45 am and 10:30 am.
- How does the knowledge that God foreknew (chose and loved) you from before you even existed, give you hope that He will work all things together for good in your life?
- Why is it important to know that our salvation is secured and protected by God, and that God’s love for us is greater than our sin?
- In what ways do accusations and condemning words impact your faith in God? Why is it sometimes hard not to listen to and believe these condemning words?
- If God’s plan for you is to make you like Jesus and bring you to Himself in heaven, what role does suffering play and how should this affect the way you view suffering?
- Have you ever felt like giving up and walking away from your faith in Christ? What stopped you? Even if you’ve never felt like giving up, when have you felt your faith waver? What strengthened you?