What's In Your Head is More Important Than What's On Your Head (Part 1)
May 30, 2021 Speaker: Eric Chabaneix
Passage: 1 Corinthians 11:2–11:16
Our livestream service will be available at 9:30 am.
Please click here to see our annoucement about new service times.
Click here for the sermon discussion questions or see them listed below. We highly encourage you to listen, think, and talk about the sermon. These are questions you can reflect on by yourself, with your family, or with your small group.
- What kind of response would today’s passage elicit from modern society? Do you think some Christians might have difficulty accepting, believing and applying God’s word in 1 Cor.11:2-16? Why or why not?
- How does the denial of the Creator and His created order lead to statements such as “I am a woman trapped in a man’s body”?
- Why is it important for Christians to remember that those who deny the Creator and His creation are not the enemy? If they are not the enemy, then what are they?
- Why is it critical to remember that Christian headship, authority and submission are based on love? Why is headship, authority and submission threatening when they are not based on love?
- How does God the Father’s relationship to Christ the Son, establish the model of headship, authority and submission that applies to men and women?