Our Great Shepherd
December 26, 2021 Preacher: Jeff Fisher
Passage: Psalm 23:1–6
Click here for the sermon discussion questions or see them listed below. We highly encourage you to listen, think, and talk about the sermon. These are questions you can reflect on by yourself, with your family, or with your small group.
- Do human beings need a shepherd? Why or why not?
- Do you view the Lord as your Shepherd? If so, how does this show up in your life? If not, is there something or someone else that you look to for provision and protection?
- How has Christ provided still waters and green pastures in your life? In what ways has He restored your soul? How has he led you in paths of righteousness?
- Think about the darkest valleys of your life - did you walk through them alone? If so, why? Or were you comforted by the Shepherd’s presence? How did He comfort you?
- Christians are not immune to poverty, illness, war, and death. In spite of life’s trials and tribulations explain how the Christian’s “cup overflows”, and how goodness and mercy follows believers all the days of their lives.