April 17, 2022 Speaker: Dan Wong
Passage: 1 Peter 1:3–1:5
Click here for the sermon discussion questions or see them listed below. We highly encourage you to listen, think, and talk about the sermon. These are questions you can reflect on by yourself, with your family, or with your small group.
- Why is it important to understand the bad news before the good news makes any sense? What is the bad news that makes the Gospel such good news?
- What did Jesus accomplish when He rose from the dead? Why is the resurrection of Jesus Christ such a key and necessary part of the Gospel?
- Why is it important for Christians to live with more focus on the future, then on the present or the past? What do you think Peter means by “a living hope”?
- How would your perspective on life change if you knew you were in line to one day receive a multi-billion dollar inheritance? How is your faith and life impacted, knowing you have an imperishable inheritance (God Himself) awaiting you in heaven?
- What is faith and how does faith guard our salvation and inheritance?