The Lord's Prayer
Passage: Luke 11:1–4
Click here for the sermon discussion questions or see them listed below. We highly encourage you to listen, think, and talk about the sermon. These are questions you can reflect on by yourself, with your family, or with your small group.
- Why do we need to be taught to pray? Is there a correct and incorrect way to pray? Explain.
- When we pray, why is it important for us to remember we are speaking to our Father?
- Why should the focus of our prayers be on God’s name and God’s kingdom, rather than on ourselves?
- Why is it important to pray for our daily needs rather than for luxury and riches?
- Jesus teaches us to pray for forgiveness and for protection from temptation. How does this help keep you humble? Why is humility important when we pray?
More in Luke
January 29, 2023From Small Beginnings the Kingdom of God Will Grow
January 22, 2023Freedom and Bondage
January 15, 2023Death's Sermon