Our Joy is Made Complete in These Truths
October 9, 2022 Preacher: Josh Gumbert
Passage: 1 John 1:1–4
Click here for the sermon discussion questions or see them listed below. We highly encourage you to listen, think, and talk about the sermon. These are questions you can reflect on by yourself, with your family, or with your small group.
- Why is it so important to the Christian faith that Jesus is God? Why is it important to the Christian faith that Jesus was also fully man?
- What do you think is at the heart of fellowship with other believers in Christ?
- In our sermon, the question was asked, “Are there people that you interact with on a regular basis that have no idea that you are a Christian? If so why? And what are you going to do about it?”
- What do you think it means to have fellowship “with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ?”
- How do you think Christian fellowship should help us when we walk through life’s dark valleys?