Like Shining Lights in the Darkness (Part 1)
October 30, 2022 Speaker: David Oda
Passage: Titus 3:1–11
Click here for the sermon discussion questions or see them listed below. We highly encourage you to listen, think, and talk about the sermon. These are questions you can reflect on by yourself, with your family, or with your small group.
- In a world filled with corruption, deception, violence, and all sorts of evil, how does the Apostle Paul want Christians to respond? In other words, how should Christians live in a morally dark world?
- In your opinion, how effective is living like a Christian going to be in a changing society? What benefit will you see personally in living like a Christian? Why should we live like Christians?
- Why is it so important for Christians to remember that we ourselves were once just as sinful as the worst of sinners?
- Is it possible for someone to be saved and live just like the rest of the world?
- How should being “born again” (John 3:3) impact the way a person lives?