Passage: Luke 13:1–9
Click here for the sermon discussion questions or see them listed below. We highly encourage you to listen, think, and talk about the sermon. These are questions you can reflect on by yourself, with your family, or with your small group.
- What message does Death “preach” to the living? Why do so few people heed death’s message?
- In light of Death’s message to the living, what questions should we be asking ourselves, and what should be the priority of our lives?
- In Matthew 3:18, Jesus tells the Pharisees, “Bear fruit in keeping with repentance.” What is repentance and what should real repentance look like? Are there sins in your life of which you have yet to repent? If so, why?
- Jesus condemned Israel as a fruitless fig tree. Think about yourself, what “fruit” will Jesus see in your own life?
- How will you respond to this message?