Justification by Grace through Faith
Passage: Galatians 2:15–2:21
Click here for our sermon discussion questions or see them listed below. We highly encourage you to listen, think, and talk about the sermon. These are questions you can reflect on yourself, with your family, or with your small group
- How does justification by grace through faith level the ground between Jews and gentiles, between rich and poor, between black and white, between all people everywhere?
- Why can’t obedience to a list of rules and laws, justify a person before God?
- The only way the human heart can change is if a death occurs. Pastor Dan pointed out that our condition is so hopeless that you can’t be reformed. In fact, Paul says, “I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live but Christ who lives in me.” What evidence is there in your life, that you have been crucified with Christ and it is no longer you who lives but Christ who lives in you?
- How much do you believe that Jesus Christ loved you and gave Himself for you? Your degree of trust and faith and belief in God is directly proportional to how much you think He really loves you. How does the way you live your life reflect your understanding of Jesus’ love for you?
- Christians, define their lives by their relationship with the One who loves them so very much. What are some practical ways you can nurture your relationship with Jesus Christ?