Passage: Galatians 3:1–3:9
Click here for our sermon discussion questions or see them listed below. We highly encourage you to listen, think, and talk about the sermon. These are questions you can reflect on yourself, with your family, or with your small group
- Think back to when you first became a Christian. What attitudes, fears, insecurities, biases, and other “old ways of thinking” did you bring into your new relationship with Christ? How do you think this affected your understanding of the gospel?
- How do you respond when someone you love is in sin? Do you confront them? What do you think about Paul’s strong approach to the Galatians? (“O you foolish Galatians!”)
- What has been your experience with the Holy Spirit? What is the Holy Spirit’s role in your salvation? What is His role in your sanctification (becoming more like Christ)?
- How have you seen God use suffering in your life? Is it possible for suffering to be in vain? If so, how so?
- Do you have a faith that saves? How do you know?