Passage: Luke 17:7–10
Click here for the sermon discussion questions or see them listed below. We highly encourage you to listen, think, and talk about the sermon. These are questions you can reflect on by yourself, with your family, or with your small group.
- Why do you think Jesus wants His disciples to identify with unworthy servants?
- What is the danger of “spiritual pride” and why do you think it can be so deceptive?
- What benefit is there for Christians to contemplate their unworthiness before God? Is there a downside to this?
- What do you think Jesus meant when He said, “for the Son of man did not come to be served but to serve”?
- How does Jesus’ example help you to live out the Christian life?