Where Are the Nine?
Passage: Luke 17:11–19
Click here for the sermon discussion questions or see them listed below. We highly encourage you to listen, think, and talk about the sermon. These are questions you can reflect on by yourself, with your family, or with your small group.
- Did all 10 lepers have faith? Did they all believe in Christ? Explain.
- Leprosy is a terrible disease, and was especially so in ancient times. How are the effects of leprosy similar to the condition of the unsaved person?
- What is saving faith? What was it about the faith of the one Samaritan leper that made him stand out from the rest?
- Were the other nine lepers hardened and ungrateful? Why do you think they did not return to praise and give thanks to Jesus?
- How can we Christians today, become just like the 9 lepers? What must change in order for us to become more like the one Samaritan leper?