The Kingdom of God Belongs to Such As These
Passage: Luke 18:15–17
Click here for the sermon discussion questions or see them listed below. We highly encourage you to listen, think, and talk about the sermon. These are questions you can reflect on by yourself, with your family, or with your small group.
- What are some practical ways parents can “bring their children to Jesus”?
- Why do you think the disciples rebuked the parents for bringing their children to Jesus? What did they not understand about the kingdom of God and about Jesus Himself?
- Why do you think the kingdom of God belongs to children? What does that mean?
- Can prideful arrogant people enter the kingdom of God? Explain your answer.
- Do you agree that the more mature in Christ we become, the more child-like is our faith? Why or why not?